QUEER NIGHTLIFE IN BERGEN
SOME OF OUR MEASURES
Fincken will open again on June 3rd
- All guests must be seated at a designated table upon arrival
- Guests with symptoms of disease or feeling unwell won't be seated or served
- Guests must reduce physical contact and maintain required distance to other parties in the venue, including in bar- and toilet queue
- All guests are encouraged to follow sanitary instructions (e.g. hand sanitizer upon arrival)
- Guests who are deliberately ignoring measures will not be served or seated
- Updated sanitary instructions and routines for crew in accordance with FHI's manual
WE ARE FAMILY
Fincken opened its doors on May 17th 1992, on what would later be celebrated as International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (perfect coincident, am I right?)
Fincken is still standing strong as Bergen's first, longest living and only official queer hangout.
We are here to provide a welcoming, diverse and fun sanctuary to anyone who shares our values of a liberal, progressive and open society, regardless of gender, sexuality, age or orientation.
Our goal is simple; to give you the best freakin' night out
EVERY. DAMN. TIME!
We don't care what you wear, what you look like, who you love, how you dance, if you're socially awkward, tall, short, curvacious or skinny. You do you, and do it nicely.
GAY STRAIGHT BI TRANS
WE DON'T CARE
Got a general question? Check out our FAQ! It may be quicker than waiting for a reply over e-mail. Feel free to e-mail us in both Norwegian or English.
LOST AND FOUND?
Click icon to message us through Facebook
Wednesday - Thursday:
7pm - 1am
Friday - Saturday:
8pm - 3am
Sunday - Tuesday: